We commenced operations over a decade ago with an initial focus on project management.
Over the years we have been involved in a wide range of projects from the very small and strategic through to large, complex enterprise-wide transformational projects and programs involving multiple vendors, consulting organisations and complex stakeholder relationships.
We have extensive experience across the project life cycle including –
- Preparing complex business cases,
- Preparing detailed delivery / implementation plans that cover both the strategic perspective and the required detail needed at the project and workstream delivery level for successful execution,
- Project delivery involving technical complexity. These complexities have ranged from ICT, HR and IR, media management, process change, etc.,
- Presenting to senior organisational leadership through to operational and community level interested parties, and
- Benefit management.
Progressively we have diversified into a number of other areas including –
- Change management across the full range of vertical and horizontal stakeholders typical of a large initiative,
- The internal and external customer service delivery/customer experience,
- Bringing innovation and creative improvements to service delivery with particular emphasis on customer/community/citizen centric design, and
- Process management including review, redesign, and optimisation.